Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Who am I?

Hello stranger, I think you should get a cup of coffe while reading my life story.
Its been 7 months and 47 days since I've got out of my coma... I don't really remeber what happend nor did I ask, maybe I'm scared knowing about my past? All I know is that I lost my left arm in that acciedent or whatever and I'm called (Mu6alaqa) YES! My husband Talal that I don't even remember divorced me because hes not able to take care of an "Mu3aq' As I know, A9lan what do I want with a guy that I don't even know nor remember? ya3nie okay aked kan fee shay between me and him bas walah I can't remember a single thing! I don't even know my name!! bas I've heard them calling me (Jay, jazo, jayjay, jaze) So That makes me AlJaze? Wow, not bad hahahah... mmm what els? Yeah I guess I had a blog b4 bas I dont remember it? Cause when I came back home (Bait oboy) I opened my laptop and founded many stories on wordart that where written by moi! and I had some blogs on my favourite... wanasa I'm a writer!
Anyways Its gonna be hard for me to write quick cause I'm using one hand? yeah so please I would like to be forgived! And please I need your support Cause I've got nobody but this blog and YOU! I can't work because of my hand and I'm scared to go out of the house... I Don;t wanna be shocked of who I am or what I did or whatever, I'm sacred to know that I was a bad person... I don't wanna know that I hurt people, I just wanna live a new life with a new page just like a new born baby, YES YES That's what I wanna do :D

Okay so now a nubtha about myself:
My name is AlJaze and I've got two brothers... S3oud 28 and Abdullah 21
And I'm 24 years old, My dad(Abdulwahab) owns hes own company and hes 7anching that I work there with him and my elder brother, uff yan3ie ma aby lazim:@? Ugh, okay and I think I used to work at a bank? I graduated from a private schoool... shnu ba3ad? oh yeah and this girl called Lulu says shes my best friend? bas walah I don;t remember her.. walah I dont, I'm sorry I guess?
my mom (Najeeba) well, she was with me through it all! Love u mom

AT LAST my husband Talal, I Mean 6aleegy... Hes cute.. HOT&SEXY! bas I don't know him so lets leave him on the side... hahahah :D
okay al7en you guys know everything about me! and I would like to share my stories with you...
My imaginary stories and I wish would turn true one day...

Thank you
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. F,
    It seems that you have been through a lot bess you seem to be strong o inshallah you will get through this. Having one arm is not a disability and does not make you mu3aqa unless you let it take over you. My cousin lost her left arm when she was 2 years old to cancer bess mashallah shes like an idol to me shes almost 22 now and almost done with Medical school. can you believe it? people tried to discourage her but she didnt let them. I look up to her because shes happy go lucky and really never asks anyone for help bess i love helping her out and believe it or not she does the perfect french manicure on her own. how u may ask? she puts the brush in her mouth and paints her right fingernails.

    and ill definetely be here to support you.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete