Monday, June 28, 2010

Let him know #3

This goes for my 5 followers hahahah :) Love you
_____________________________________


NEXT MORNING


I woke up finding 6alal getting dressed and I didn't wanna talk to him... not yet! When I'm ready I'm gonna talk to him bas now I really cant! I dont wanna lose myself infront of him... I want him to do this! I want him to get married and get kids... what I'm doing is right, right?



"Malook.. Malookti gomay"

my eyes started filling up with water... How am I gonna share him with another?

"Malaaki shfeech? Why the tears baby?" He said while rapping me with his strong arms, It felt so right!

" 6-a-l-a-l 9 i j b b btetzawaj b ennt uum m majid? " my breathes were gone

He laughed... yes he was dead LAUGHING. I looked up at him he was smiling... ghabi hatha?

" Malook men galich? B3dain 7ta lou ba5th'ha ba5tha zawaj bas belwarag bas hatha " Ashar 3ala galbah and said "hatha bas 7agch" and kissed my frownhead

" Ya3nie mara7 tetzawaj? "

5 minutes of silent

"Malak ana ra7 a5th'ha 3ashan umie tfkch men elsanha... I know enha ga3da tz3lch bas ente mu ga3da tgulen lyy so ana baray7ch ou ba5th'ha"

"6alal I dont mind lou umik t2theny b kalmha bas wa7da tsharkny fek ma abyy..."

" ya malak ya 7yatie fehmene please "

"6alal enta tabeha lana ana ma agdar ayeblk baby 9a7? 6alal ana shnu thanbe...? Its not my fault walah" And I blew it. Non stop crying... he pulled me and held me so tight i could hear his heart beats and breathes.

THREE WEEKS PASSED BY
Ufffff lyoum 6alal byamlch 3ala Sarah bent um Majid! Hanatt as long as he wont change.. would he?
I cleared my mind and got up to get ready for 6alal's milcha.. YES I'm going, I wanna see how she looks like.. is she that pretty? Is she kind? Is she nice? Will she give him what I cant? Will she make him happy? Will he be happy? hufff twakalat 3ala allah...




"Shzeench GUMAR GUMAR bt6yren 3agel wledy! "
as Um 6alal said Sarah blushed like her face was burning up... She always had a thing for 6alal and now her dream came true... ana a3lmch ya malak en ma nsaitah yach ma a6la3 sarah bent bu majid. Thought sarah

Sarah is a beautiful 18 year old girl, she stopped studying waiting for a prince to come and take her out of her casle and now that her dream came true she is willing to do anything to win.

1 comment:

  1. wOooooooooW!! Qawwiii the story
    I hate sarah already:@ 7ta 6alal's mom:(
    Shes soo mean!!
    Love i222222 Plssss post ASAP;***
    tima Q xx

    ReplyDelete