Friday, June 18, 2010

Let him know #1

This story is written just to show you what (Injustice) really means...

______________________________________________________

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK
" Meno? " with her sleepy voice
" ge6eee3a, ana khaltch yal zft ga3day 6alalo ou golela eyee ytrayag ma3ay " screaming
" Inshalah khalti " with tearing eyes

What did I ever do to this lady? I don't desrve this treating... ufff yala a9ber 3ashan hal malak elie yamie.... ya 7ebnie laah!

" 6alal baby get up " while rubbing hes back
"mmmm" pulled her between hes arms
" hahahahah 6alool yala your mum is waiting for us... I mean you! yala 7abeebie "
" 3a6enie bosa "
" You promise you;ll get up ya 7lu? "
" ee ee yalaa "

I turn around looked at hes sleepy face, ufff 7ta whuwa tawa ga3d SEX!
As I placed my lips on hes and there it goes he controled the hole kissing part

1 HOUR LATER

I got out of bed and into the shower and when I got out he was still in bed, ugh
" 6alaaaal yala you promised!!! "
" okay " as he got up and into the bathroom

I left the room with a smile on my face till Khalti(Um 6alal) my husband came infront of my face.
" yal zft ana mu glt lch ga3deh! shtsawen kel hal wagt, adree feech bent fagr ga3da ts7renah bas hayen ma a6la3 najeeba etha ma 3lamtch " as she pushed me against the wall and went to 6alal

I wiped my tears and when to the kitchen to eat cause I know I'm not allowed to eat with them (Khalti's rules) that 6alal doesnt know.. ya3nie I don't wanna tell him a5af akhrb bainhum ou brou7a kafe elie eye menha... ufff khal akel ou arou7 ildawam a7sanly

IN 6ALAL AND MALAK'S BEDROOM
" Enta matgoulie shtabe feha halsa7ra? ana mt2kda enha sa7rtek g6ee3a allah ya5th'ha, walah ya 6alal btshouf ou goul oumie ma galat... "
"yumma 7araam 3alaich walah elbnya maskena ou malha ghair allah thuma ana! Ente lou tg3den ma3aha shwayy ra7 t3jbch.. Just try mummy, 3ashanie " As he placed a kiss on her cheek
" Mashie 6alal bas 3ala shar6... " hayen ya malak ana a3lmch
" 3younie lich yumma.. amray"
" Tetzawaj 3alaiha" With a big smile on her face
" Atzawaj 3alaiha? "

2 comments:

  1. This is a good start gorgeous, post soon please ;**
    -MK

    ReplyDelete
  2. hufff i hate khalat :@ malageef!!!
    pssssss: Loved it and looking forward for the next post... lat6aweeen:D
    mwaaaaaah XOXO

    Bebe

    ReplyDelete